Make Your Store Stand Out with an Interactive Digital Ad!
|Make Your Store Stand Out with an Interactive Digital Ad!
June 28, 2012
Today's shoppers are looking for engaging grocery website features that will enhance their in-store shopping experience. By far the most popular grocery website feature is the online weekly ad. Over 90 percent of retailers display their weekly ad online, so how are you differentiating yours?
IGALink offers the weekly ad and shopping list technology that your customers are looking for in today's digital world. Rather than a simple rehash of your printed circular, the online interactive digital ad offers your shoppers the following tools:
- Browse by department
- Browse by brand
- Search for a specific item
- Add items to their shopping list with a single click
- Sale prices and expiration dates integrated into their shopping list
- Recipe links displayed with suggested meal ideas
- Save tags placed on all recipe ingredients on sale each week
- Mobile digital ad and shopping list with the same content and functionality
By offering the tools that today's shoppers are looking for, you're placing yourself ahead of the competition while creating customer loyalty. Because the interactive digital ad is created and maintained by Webstop, there is little to no extra work required of you or your staff to get these great features in front of your customers.
Since the IGALink websites launched in July of 2011, we've reached out to hundreds of IGA retailers to help them make these features available to their shoppers. Congratulations to IGA's most recent additions to the IGALink Interactive Digital Ad Program:
- Rowes IGA - Jacksonville, FL
- Spires IGA Supermarket - Lake Butler, FL
- Woodville IGA - Tallahassee, FL
- Hickman's IGA - 6 stores in Missouri
- Manzanita Fresh Foods IGA - Manzanita, OR
- And, Sue Fiscus, Woodville IGA, Tallahassee, FL, who had this to say about her store's interactive digital ad:
"Don't underestimate your shoppers! They're much more computer savvy than we think...even in small towns and regardless of their age."
Interested in learning more about the interactive digital ad program? Contact us through the IGALink Website Support Center to schedule a free online demo. Start building shopper engagement by making the digital ad transition today!