- IGA Announces IGA Social Powered by AR MarketingIGA today announced
the launch of IGA Social, a program that provides IGA retailers with
professional management of their social media accounts using a proven formula
to increase traffic, build brand awareness, reach prospective customers, and
build a “fan base,” all while strengthening and preserving the genuine
connection with community and unique personality that is the hallmark of IGA’s
- IGA Launches New Program for Groceries OnlineIGA today announced the launch of IGA Groceries Online—or IGA GO as it will be branded to shoppers—an ecommerce solution that meets shoppers’ need for a convenient online ordering platform from their trusted local Hometown Proud IGA store.
- IGA Commits to Cage-Free Eggs by 2025: A Letter to Our CustomersIt is our goal to source 100 percent cage-free eggs for IGA by 2025 based on available supply.
- IGA Names J. Frank Grimes RecipientsIGA today announced three recipients were honored with the J. Frank Grimes Award during the IGA Business Session on Sunday, Feb. 28 at IGA WorldWide, the 90th Anniversary Celebration being held at the Mirage Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas Feb. 27 through March 1.
- IGA Names Four 2016 IGA International Retailers of the Year IGA Names Four 2016 IGA International Retailers of the Year
IGA Names Four 2016 IGA International Retailers of the Year IGA News LAS VEGAS (March 1, 2016) – IGA today announced four independent retailers from around the globe were named 2016 IGA International Retailers of the Year
- Tom Haggai To Become IGA Chairman Emeritus IGA today announced IGA Chairman Dr. Thomas S. Haggai will become chairman emeritus of IGA effective April 1, 2016. IGA President and CEO Mark Batenic becomes chairman of IGA on the same date.
- IGA Donates Over $245,000 to Wounded Warrior Project in 2015IGA today announced a donation of $245,000 to Wounded Warrior Project®
(WWP) as part of the fifth-annual IGA Exclusive Brand donation initiative. This
donation pushed IGA’s five-year contribution well over $1 million.
- IGA Launches IGA Better Choices Health-and-Wellness ProgramIGA today announced the launch of IGA Better Choices, a new health-and-wellness program designed to provide IGA shoppers with information to make informed and balanced decisions about their health-and-wellness needs, and IGA retailers with insights into topics within the ever-evolving health-and-wellness space.
- IGA Partners with Wounded Warrior Project® in Fifth Annual IGA Donation Initiative IGA today announced that it has joined forces with Wounded Warrior Project® (WWP) in its fifth-annual IGA Exclusive Brand donation initiative. During this national campaign—running in participating IGA stores from Memorial Day (May 25) through Labor Day (Sept. 7)— a number of WWP co-branded IGA Exclusive Brand products will be available for purchase in participating IGA stores.
- IGA Welcomes Rockin’ & Roastin’ to the IGA Red Oval FamilyIGA today announced Rockin’ & Roastin’, the organic coffee line founded in 2012 by legendary Aerosmith drummer Joey Kramer, is the Independent Grocers Alliance’s (IGA) newest Red Oval Family partner, an alliance of the industry’s premier food manufactures, service providers and associations, who partner with IGA to provide extensive resources that are unavailable to other independent grocery retailers.