Training & Development
Prepare your team to deliver the shopping experience your customers expect—and then some.
The IGA Coca-Cola Institute's mission is to increase the people performance and business effectiveness of a worldwide retail community through online learning, classroom training and support services.
Who are we?
The IGA Coca-Cola Institute is a people development organization founded by IGA with the support of The Coca-Cola Company. For the last 20 years, we have been dedicated to providing learning resources for food retailers worldwide. We cover the following:
We recognize that to remain relevant, retailers need to improve their performance everyday. This is why we provide training programs that are customizable, easy, effective and specialized for the food retail industry.
What makes the Institute unique?
- A large course library that is constantly improving through collaboration with over 5,000+ stores and their 42,000+ students worldwide
- The best value in the market
- Content and learning activities (including audio, video and interactive challenges) developed by food retail people
- Testing of job-specific knowledge and skills
- Easy-to-track student progress reports and measurable training results
- A multi-lingual online training program that is easy to implement, manage and customize
Visit the IGA Coca-Cola Institute Web Site
IGA Institute does not discriminate in employment or participation in any of our programs with regard to age, color, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, citizenship, veteran status, disability, marital status, political status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws.