- Shopper Solutions
- Better Choices
- IGA Cares
- Become IGA
Throughout the course of the year, IGA joins with industry and Red Oval partners to host a number of themed shopper events that help you create memorable moments in your store and online! Check back for information and resources to bring these events to life for your shoppers.
June is National Dairy Month – the perfect time to celebrate the delicious dairy foods that fuel our shopper's bodies and minds. Not only is dairy delicious and nutritious, it's also responsibly produced and local! This makes it a natural tie-in to IGA's new Local Equals Fresh branding.
With the help of Midwest Dairy, IGA will be sharing dairy insights, recipes and more on IGA.com so shoppers can see just how easy it is to incorporate more dairy into their daily diets.
Activate in your store with these simple steps:
1. Share our original blogs published on IGA. We’ve got recipes, fun facts about dairy, and more!
2. Post original photos and/or messages on social media that connect shoppers back to the farm and reinforce IGA’s Local Equals Fresh image. Use our available photo “frames” and/or ready-to-post videos.
3. IGALink retailers: use our available gliders to spread the word online. Link the glider back to one of our recipes or blogs featured on IGA.com
4. Use these hashtags so your content can be easily found: #nationaldairymonth #undeniablydairy #30daysofdairy #localequalsfresh
September is National Family Meals Month,™ an industry-wide movement to raise awareness of the benefits of frequent family meals. And when you consider that regular family meals are linked to the kinds of outcomes that we all want for our children—higher grades and self-esteem, healthier eating habits and less risky behavior—it makes it the perfect tie-in to IGA’s current awareness campaign with the Partnership for Drug-Free Kids too!
During the month of September, IGA will:
Social Media Graphics (click to download)
Suggested Post Copy:
· September is National Family Meals Month™. Let’s celebrate by sharing one more family meal per week! Kids who eat with their families regularly are better nourished, have lower rates of obesity and do better in school. Easy A for family meals! Get easy meal tips at www.iga.com #familymealsmonth #IGA
· Busy schedules can make family meal times challenging. September is National Family Meals Month™ so Raise Your Mitt to Commit™ to one more family meal per week - breakfast, lunch, dinner or snack time. Find solutions at: www.iga.com #familymealsmonth #IGA
· IGA is making it easy for you to have one more shared meal a week. Visit www.iga.com for tips and tools. #IGA #familymealsmonth
Promotional Video to Share on Social Media:
With kids back in school and many families establishing new routines, it’s the perfect time to position your store as an essential ally for busy families and leverage the new school year to become an integral part of their new routine. By reminding families why and how your store is investing in mealtime solutions for every family in every aisle, you’ll build customer loyalty and generate goodwill in your community.
Family Meals Months is the perfect opportunity to promote easy meal solutions! Throughout September, feature “Family Meal of the Week” promotions that highlight any prepared meal solutions you offer throughout the store. Use the logo elements provided in the complimentary National Family Meals Month™ toolkit to create floor stickers directing customers to your featured “Family Meal of the Week.”
Raise Your Mitt to Commit is a turnkey campaign within September Family Meals Month that is designed to encourage customers to incorporate one more family meal at home per week.
Engage with customers on social media during National Family Meals Month™ by posting oven mitt selfies and taking the pledge to share one more family meal per week.
Or conduct a social media contest by asking your customers to share photos of their favorite home-cooked family meal—breakfast, lunch or dinner. The contest could also call for recipes, videos, a favorite family meal memory, or a fun fact about the impact that having regular family meals has had in their lives. Prizes may include: a cash reward, groceries for a week, or a branded oven mitt.