1 full-size graham cracker sheet
½ Hersey's Milk Chocolate Bar (1.55 oz.)
15 miniature marshmallows
1. Break graham cracker and milk chocolate bar into pieces.
2. Place in microwave-safe bowl or cup.
3. Shake gently or stir to mix up pieces.
4. Microwave at HIGH (100%) 15 seconds.
5. Add marshmallows and microwave an additional 10 seconds at High.
6. Serve immediately.
*If you're a peanut butter lover, you can also place a peanut butter cup on top of the marshmallow in place of the Hershey's kiss.
These Stories on Recipes
8745 West Higgins RoadChicago, IL 60631Phone: (773) 693-4520 Fax: (773) 693-4533