Over the course of three days, The NGA Show brings together independent retailers and wholesalers, food retail industry executives, food/CPG manufacturers and service providers for opportunities to learn, engage, share, network, and innovate. It’s a must-attend event for those who need to stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices.
A special registration discount is offered to all IGA retailers and wholesalers.
Register at www.thengashow.com with discount code: NGA25E7 to save 25 percent!
This year’s event features:
- Opening keynote address presented by Doris Kearns Goodwin, world-renowned presidential historian, sponsored by KraftHeinz.
- Closing address presented by Steven A. Robinson, former executive vice president and chief marketing officer of Chik-fil-A, Inc.
- Over 60 educational workshops and sessions providing valuable insights on industry trends, emerging issues, and best practices you can apply immediately.
- More than 100 speakers, featuring independent retailers and wholesalers, sharing best practices to help you increase your bottom line.
- Over 400 exhibitors on the expo floor, showcasing innovative technologies and solutions to meet your every need and boost value for your business.
- Plus, the opening night reception, Creative Choice Awards, Best Bagger Competition & after party, and closing party at the Hard Rock Hotel!
Want to get some exercise for a good cause while attending The NGA Show?
Don’t Miss the WGA annual 5K Fun Run/Walk.
Every year at The NGA Show, WGA holds an annual WGA 5K Fun Run/Walk, with all proceeds directly supporting the Mary Macey Scholarship Fund, which awards scholarships to women pursuing careers in the independent grocery industry.
The 5K takes place at 6:00 a.m. on Monday, February 24.
Here’s how you can get involved:
- Register for the 5K—walker or runner, it doesn’t matter! Come out and get some fresh air and enjoy the beautiful San Diego morning!
- Volunteer to work the 5K.
Click here to see volunteering options and to sign-up!