Fresh thyme and lemon juice make this meatless dish refreshing for spring and easy to prepare using Knorr Selects™ Garlic & Herb Vegetable Medley.
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 15 min
What You Need
2 Tbsp. olive oil
1/2 cup thickly sliced red onion
1 can (15 oz.) low sodium chickpeas, rinsed and drained
1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
1 tsp. fresh thyme
1 pkg Knorr Selects™ Garlic & Herb Vegetable Medley
2 cups broccoli florets
1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Heat olive oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook onion until it begins to soften, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in chickpeas, lemon juice and thyme and season, if desired, with salt and pepper.
- Cook 3 minutes.
- Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Stir 2 cups water, Knorr Selects™ Garlic & Herb Vegetable Medley, and broccoli florets into same skillet and bring to a boil.
- Cover and cook over medium heat 10 minutes.
- Stir in chickpea mixture; cover and let stand 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle with crumbled feta cheese.
Nutrition Information: Calories 300, Total Fat 11g, Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 580mg, Total Carbs 40g, Dietary Fiber 7g, Sugars 5g, Protein 10g, Vitamin D 0mcg, Calcium 122mg, Iron 3mg, Potassium 359mg