What You Need
1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
36 OREO Cookies, finely crushed
1/4 cup raspberry jam
1/4 cup chopped dried cranberries
1 oz. white baking chocolate, melted
2 drops red food coloring
4 pkg. (4 oz. each) semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- Mix first 4 ingredients until well blended.
- Shape into 48 (1-inch) balls.
- Freeze 10 min.
- Meanwhile, mix white chocolate and food coloring until well blended.
- Dip balls in semi-sweet chocolate; place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan.
- Drizzle with pink chocolate.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Keep refrigerated.
How to Easily Dip Cookie Balls
To easily coat cookie balls with the melted chocolate, add balls, in batches, to bowl of melted chocolate. Use two forks to roll balls in chocolate until evenly coated. Remove balls with forks, letting excess chocolate drip back into bowl. Place balls in prepared pan; let stand until chocolate coating is firm.
How to Store
Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
Nutrition Information Per Serving:
120 calories, 7g total fat, 3.5g saturated fat, 5mg cholesterol, 70mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate, 1g dietary fiber, 10g total sugars includes n/a added sugars, 1g protein, 0%DV Vitamin A, 0%DV Vitamin C, n/a Vitamin D, 0%DV calcium, 4%DV iron, n/a potassium
No Comments Yet
Let us know what you think