The complimentary kits courtesy of Coca-Cola have all been claimed. Kits are now available for purchase for $75 + shipping.
Get Your In-store POP Kit
Promoting Recipes During Family Meals Month & Beyond!
During COVID-19, shoppers have been turning to grocery stores to replace meals traditionally eaten outside the home, leading to sustained positive comp sales like the industry has never seen.
"The increased sales volume we've seen over the last few months has been driven in part because shoppers can't or won't eat out as often, which means we have been gifted with incremental business," IGA CEO John Ross says. "Now our challenge is to convert shoppers who have to shop with us now to shoppers who want to shop us forever. We have to do our part to really earn those shoppers and and keep them loyal."
Introducing IGA Family Meals Made Easy!, a new feature and display campaign for original recipes on IGA.com and in your National Digital Ad, and the first example of many tactics you'll see coming from IGA to help you earn and maintain those “food away from home” dollars this September and beyond.
IGA Family Meals Made Easy!
This September—just in time for Family Meals Month and the start of the IGA Exclusive Brand label rollout—IGA is highlighting IGA Exclusive Brand’s new look with recipes and offers in your National Digital Ad during the IGA Family Meals Made Easy! campaign.
How it Works in 3 Easy Steps
Order your Family Meals Made Easy! POP Kit
Order TODAY to make sure you receive your reusable Family Meals Made Easy! hanging sign and individual recipe POP in time to promote the upcoming IGA Exclusive Brand offers.
What's included in your POP display kit?
Display products linked to original recipes featured in the National Digital Ad
Each week from August 23 to October 3, your IGA National Digital Ad will feature a new recipe tied to IGA Exclusive Brand offers.
- Build 1 display per ad featuring IGA Exclusive Brand recipe ingredients.
- Use the adaptable Family Meals Made Easy! signage to draw attention to your display, and each week change out the recipe card to correspond with the recipe in your National Digital Ad (see schedule here). The recipe card's dedicated QR code takes the shopper to the corresponding savable/printable recipe on IGA.com, where they can sign up to get recipes delivered to their inbox.
- Tag the products featured in the National Digital Ad using savings shelf tags.
- Don’t have an IGA Exclusive Brand product that's featured in the ad? Substitute with national brand products, and add in more items to round out the meal and display, i.e., seasonings, cooking oils, freshly baked bread, etc. And don't forget the beverage pairings!
Start Planning More Recipe Promotions
- Stay tuned for more recipes/offers/display resources highlighting both national and IGA Exclusive Brand products, coming your way each month through 2021.
Want to know more about IGA's Exclusive Brand label rollout beginning this fall and carrying on through 2021? Click here
No Comments Yet
Let us know what you think