28 OREO Cookies, divided
2 Tbsp. butter, melted
1 pkg. (8 oz) brick cream cheese, soften
8 Tbsp. sugar, divided
1-1/2 cups, unsweetened coconut milk
1/2 tsp. coconut extract
1 pkg. (4-serving size) white chocolate instant pudding
2-1/2 cups thawed frozen whipped topping, divided
1 cup EACH blueberries and raspberries
2 Tbsp. seedless raspberry jam
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Reserve 8 cookies for later us. Finely crush remaining cookies; mix with butter until blended. Press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate
- Bake 5 min. Cool completely. Meanwhile, chop 7 of the remaining cookies; set aside.
- Beat cream cheese and 1/4 cup (4 Tbsp) sugar in large bowl with mixer until light and fluffy. Gradually add coconut milk, mixing well after each addition. Blend in extract. Add dry pudding mix; beat 2 min. Stir in chopped cookies and 2 cups of the whipped topping.
- Reserve 1 Tbsp. coconut for later use; sprinkle remaining coconut onto bottom of crust. Top with cream cheese mixture. Refrigerate 3 hours. Meanwhile, toss berries with remaining sugar; refrigerate until ready to use.
- Microwave jam in small microwaveable bowl on HIGH 20 sec. or just until warmed; stir. Drizzle jam over pie. Top with berry mixture, remaining whipped topping, reserved coconut and remaining whole cookie.