It’s easy and it’s free!
Starting Sunday, October 7th, every IGA store in the United States is automatically included in the IGA National Digital Ad at no additional cost from IGA.
Our IGA ad will be seen by an average 20 million monthly users of the Flipp app and 12 million unique monthly readers of the Flipp network. And to get and keep them checking our IGA ad, it will include enticing values and rich-media content attractive to today’s grocery shoppers.
What you need to know:
- There will be a minimum of 6 promotional offers each week sourced by IGA. The same ad will be published for all IGA store locations (along with the disclaimer “Offers available at participating stores while supplies last”).
- Flipp users searching the app or website for grocery stores or for products will be served up information about each IGA store around their search (based on zip code).
- A new ad with new items will launch every other Sunday; offers will be effective for 2 weeks.
- Scanner Apps, an Inmar company, will send an email to each store in advance of the ad with information about promoted items and how to submit a report to request reimbursement (3-month advance information about promotional offers will gradually be achieved as the program matures).
- Scanner Apps will reimburse stores for the value of the advertised offers sold during the promotional dates.
What you need to do:
- Sign up to receive a complimentary POP kit to tell your shoppers where to find even more savings at your store.
Questions? Check the new IGA website or contact IGA VP of Brand Development Jim Walz.
No Comments Yet
Let us know what you think