This dish will be remembered long after your dinner party is over!
- 1 (18 oz.) package frozen Pictsweet Farms Vegetables for Roasting Halved Brussels Sprouts, Butternut Squash & Onions
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground Chipotle chili pepper
1. PREHEAT oven to 450°F
2. PLACE frozen vegetables in a shallow pan. Drizzle with oil, salt and pepper. Toss to coat and arrange in a single layer.
3. ROAST for 20 minutes or until desired browning has occurred. Stir once halfway through.
4. REMOVE from oven and place in a serving dish.
5. PLACE remaining ingredients in a small saucepan and stir well. Cook on medium low until glaze begins to thicken and adheres to the back of a spoon. Remove from heat and drizzle glaze over vegetables. Serves 4.
No Comments Yet
Let us know what you think