Congratulations to all the stores fully engaged with the first ad for our newly launched IGA National Digital Ad on Flipp! This ad ends at your close of business on Saturday, October 20, and the next ad starts Sunday, October 21.
Keep in mind, these offers are not coupons. They are offers like any other item in your weekly circular and are available to every shopper every day of the two-week ad cycle. Best of all, there’s NO COST to participate, and it’s not too late to get started.
So, what do you need to do?
- Order the FREE POP kit from IGA and display in your store—with shelf-tags calling out each of the promoted offers in the National Digital Ad.
- Get the offer info at IGA.com and/or the “Scanner Applications” email you will receive on a regular basis.
- Program the offers into your point of sale system like you do any other ad item so every shopper can get the savings.
- Download the Flipp app on your own smartphones, play with the app to get comfortable, and then spread the word to all store associates. The app is available on iTunes or Play Store.
- Run your reports and submit your reimbursement request to Inmar Scanner Applications at the end of each ad for the offers sold at your store.
- Webstop automatically includes these items in a special additional section of digital ads they create each week for IGALink stores—at no additional cost!
- The IGA Social program powered by AR Marketing includes these items in the message rotation for each store on the IGA Social program.
Go to IGA.com’s National Digital Ad info page to get ready for the IGA-sourced offers that start this Sunday, October 21 and run through Saturday, November 3.
Questions? Take a look at the FAQs on IGA.com’s National Digital Ad info page, and as always, feel free to contact IGA’s Jim Walz at email@example.com.
No Comments Yet
Let us know what you think